Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Xmas eve eve

Tonight Andrew, Matt and myself met up with Caleb, Derek, Nick and Zak at the 3 flat 4 in Phoenix and lit it up to skate, film and shoot photos. It was a pretty fun little session. Here are some photos from the session.

Andrew Crawford
Andrew Crawford, tre flip. Andrew did this back in August, and never got a chance to get good footy of it. So we went back tonight for him to film it. I didn't like photo from August at all so I re shot and got a way better result. You can see the old photo HERE. I also shot Walker Otto's front shove on this the same day.

frontshove
Andrew, front shove. I guess Walker doesn't really throw him self down anything anymore, so Andrew did this front shove dedicated to him because Walker never had a chance to film it.



Also, today I went to pecos with Andrew, and Stevie D and Eric O showed up, so it was fun skating with them!

IMG_4331
Stevie got a steezy new hair cut!!!

IMG_4230
This is Eric O's face


Tonight I bought myself a early xmas present and got a set of lights, because I realized they come in handy for skating and they also can be used for photography stuff to so i'm hyped on them, look for some cool non skating photos soon!

No comments:

Followers