Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Night

So tonight me, Derrick, Mike T, and these little turds named Joey and Tyler went skating in Phoenix and Tempe at a couple spots to film and shoot photos. Mike T pretty much has a pro status filming set up, 3 spot lights, a good generator that isn't super loud, and two cameras, so he's set. (For those of you who don't know, Mike T is the new Team Manager for UBF, so he'll be filming a lot for the new UBF video so its going to be even 10x more sicker) Mike's a really cool guy, always down to go shred. Tonight was the first time I didn't have to drive around to every spot we went to so I was super hyped.

The first spot we went to was this 3 flat 4 out in South PHX, its at this Muslum church so its super buttery with a marble floor run up.

DerrickLines_Switchflip3flat4
Derrick did a really nice switch flip down it. I tired shooting this fisheye but Derrick hit me twice so I got over it. I really want to go back during the day and re shoot this

After we got done here, we went to this ledge spot in Phoenix that we found driving back to downtown, before we got to skate it the little turds broke the ledge so we left haha. We decided to head back to Tempe and we stopped at the mortuary ledges for a little bit.

Derrick Lines
Derrick Lines, front board pop out to fakie

MikeT_frontsmith
Mike T can shred to. Front Smith through the bricks. Mike T was one of the only guys to ollie ASU 15 btw.

I shot seqences of both these tricks but idk if i'm going to post because i'm to lazy to make them haha

No comments:

Followers