Saturday, December 26, 2009

Xmas and Saturday stuff

Xmas was pretty rad for me. Chilled at home all day, ate a great dinner, and scored well on presents. Here's a little list on what I got for Xmas.
-Canon 50D
-Canon battery grip for 50D
-One pocket wizard
-other camera stuff
-iTrip
-Beanies
-$25 industrial gift card
-$25 chase gift card
-Canon Photo printer
-Photo frame
-Flood lights from myself to me
I haven't got my stuff from my grandma on my mom's side so we'll see what I got then.



Today, I finally got new flashes but I can't use them until I get the pocket wizard sync cords. Skating wise Me and Andrew went skating with Mike T, Jarrad, Tyler and Kyle Adams at Big Surf, I didn't shoot any stills there, I only shot a few sequences on Mike's 1D MK1 so if I see those i'll post em' up. After words me and Andrew went back to my Dad's house and kicked it, then we went to Pecos for rest of the night.

Andrew Crawford
Andrew, Front feeble. First skate photo shot with my 50D and it had to be a park photo. Oh well.

Going to Tucson tomorrow with my friends Alex and Dylan. Should be fun. Look forward to that post tomorrow.

No comments:

Followers