Sunday, December 20, 2009

Saturday night

This is really odd that I'm doing everything at night when its almost winter. You would think being from Arizona you'd wanna light up spots and hang out at night in the summer, but nope we're doing that in the winter when its cold. Haha.

So Today I chilled at home, helped decorate the xmas tree, and just lurked the interwebz. Also, one of my cats at my mom's got in a fight or something with a small dog because there's these bite wounds on the top of its head, poor kitty. Enough talking about my cat and more about tonight.

The night started out at the UBF team party at Mesa East bowl in AJ. Its super cool that Lisa invites me to these things, I don't skate for UBF, but I'm basically the team photog so it's cool being a part of the UBF family. Basically everyone was there, Lisa, Craig, Allison, Dustin, Derrick, Andrew, Jarrad, Tj, Travis, Cody, Bailey, Alli, and even Taylor the sol tech rep for AZ and Shelby the Circa rep for AZ came to! We bowled for a few hours, and I did okay considering I'm not good at bowling at all. Allison designed these sick shirts for the party that say "I only skate because I suck at bowling" which is true, even though I suck at skating to haha.

10pm rolled around and I headed out the the music venue called Club Reb in Tempe because a few friends of mine who play in a band were headlining a show. Anil asked me to shoot some photos so I did. They played a really good set, really good music to. Click the link to check out their myspace, LET FATE DECIDE After the show, we hung out for a bit. Then I went and chilled at a friends house for a little then went home and edited the photos I shot from the show. Now its 2am and I'm making this post, so if there's any errors its because I'm barley awake right now. Two crazy nights can take a toll on me.


LFDshow_010
Anil

LFDshow_037
David

LFDshow_046
Jake

LFDshow_004
Nate

I haven't shot a show in over two years and this is the first time I haven't used a flash and let the spot lights the venue uses do the work. I like how they came out.

No comments:

Followers