Sunday, December 6, 2009

Big Surf

So yesterday my friend Alex who rides scooters asked me if I wanted to go to Big Surf and shoot some photos of him and Jon riding it today (Sunday0. Knowing I probably wasn't going to do anything today I decided to go. I haven't been to Big Surf in two years and I forgot how sketchy it was going. We parked next to Oceanside hockey arena and walked around and found a hole in the fence so I didn't have to hop any fences. I haven't shot with any scooter riders in almost a year, so it was cool hanging out with some old friends.

Jon_flairtuckno
Jon learned all these flair and flip tricks. So he busted out a flair tuck.

Jon_tuckno
Jon, tuck no

Alex_crave
Alex craving around this drain thing.

Jon
Jon chillin

So has we were leaving we noticed the huge gate in front was open and people were working, it was pretty sketch. They saw us walking out and didn't seem to care so that was cool.

1 comment:

christian said...

that place looks tight!

Followers