Saturday, June 27, 2009

Uhhh

I'm bored out of my mind so I guess I'll do a little update. Nothing really exciting has happened since my last update. I haven't shot a photo since Derrick's Switch Front Crook, for some reason I haven't be wanted to go out in shoot. Probably because its to hot and I don't have any money for gas because its all being saved for Cali and Washington. Anyways uhh last weekend Stevie, Zac and Chris came to town for fathers day so I skated and hung out with Zac and Stevie pretty much the whole time they were here. Other than that I've just been going to Pecos and working. I'm just trying to past time until I go to Cali and Washington for 18 days.

Here's a few photos I finally uploaded to my flickr because I didn't do anything with them.

Andrew Crawford
Andrew Crawford
Pump Fakie

Andrew Crawford
Andrew Crawford
back 50-50 pop out to flat

No comments:

Followers