Saturday, July 4, 2009

Going going back back to Cal Cali

So yesterday morning me, Caleb and Eric left around 7am for Cali. The drive was pretty good, only took about 5 hours, we took a new way, instead of going around Riverside we took the 60 all the way to the 57 through Riverside so it took longer and it also caused me to get pulled over because I was confused because I didn't know where we were and wasn't paying attention to my speed, the cop said I was going 79 but I don't think I was going that fast, I would of felt it. Anyways, I got a warning for that but then the guy gave me a freaking "work" ticket because my GPS was in the middle of the windshield and apparently it can't be so i need to go to a Highway Patrol station to get it written off before I leave if not I have to go to court haha so stupid.

We got into Costa Mesa around 12:30 and met up with Stevie at the guys new place and went skating, then hung out and went to Rubys on HB pier, then we drove to Laguna Beach and tired to go to the "Top Of The World" but we we're almost there but couldn't find the path and the fog was getting gnarly so we dipped, after we checked out Laguna Beach High and Caleb and Eric marked their territory off a balcony to the ground below haha.

Today, Stevie, Caleb, Eric, Eggy, Zac, Carney, Mike a kid from Illnois and Carneys friend went skating at this 3 block, then after words, we ate at Lee's sandwiches that got me sick and then we check out this red 8 stair in Garden Grove, and then Stevie, Eric, Caleb and I went and hung out for awhile and got some food in Newport and lets just say we saw the beginning of Newport 4th of July party madness haha. Now Me, Eric and Caleb are chillin at our Motel for the night in Newport since we don't have a place to stay right now.

Welp here are some photos from the first day of the trip, 5 more days sooo sickkk!!! Look for more updates later.

calebandeggy
Eggy and Caleb filming

zacpark
Zac being Zac

stephencalebandericmotel
Our motel.

chrisanderic
Future brother in laws

ericd_oceanviewhigh
Eric's first day wasn't so good haha

ticket
I didn't have a first good day either haha, Oh yeah my flash got knocked over that day to.

Caleb_HardflipGGhigh8
Caleb
hardflip

StevieD_HB
Stevie D at HB

EricDutton_HB
Eric D at HB

No comments:

Followers