Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cali summer trip #1 part 2

Alright so on the 4th day (Friday) of our Cali trip I went to LA/Hollywood with Zac because he had two auditions for commercials that involved skating. So we pretty much did that all day then headed back to Glendora and just chilled until everyone got back. After everyone got back Dillon, Zac, Chris, Tasia, and I went to the movies and I saw some drunk chick fall down the stairs during the movie, definitely made the 11 dollars that I paid worth it.
Saturday Zac and Chris had a Demo with The Uprising at Huntington Pier and it was pretty much an all day thing. So all us from hung out in HB all day. The demo was apart of this thing called Beach Fest, it was pretty cool. Phil Whickham played and I was stoked because I didn't get to see him when he came to PHX. After everything was over Zac and I met up with the Short Brothers at Costa Mesa and shot some photos. Then headed back to Glendora and called it a night.
Sunday was our last day in Cali before we went back to AZ. In the morning we went to Newport Church in Newport, it was pretty sweet. Its a church that is branched from Hillsong church in Aussie Land. After words we went back to Glendora, then went to this bowl type thing thats on top of a hill in Riverside, it was pretty sick. We went back to Glendora after ate dinner then went a searched for more spots. Zac and I saw this nice 8 rail from the side of the road and it turned out to be a school that had a bunch of good things to skate. Then we skated that ledge spot at the High School that I mentioned in part 1. After that it was around 11 and Stephen, Matt and I were heading back to the house when we decided to go all the way to Newport and go to Dough Boys and it was totally worth it haha. After we went back and went to bed.
Monday Nick, Matt and I left for AZ around 7:30 and got home at like 12. I already miss Cali. haha. Going back soon tho.

Here are some pics from part two.

Photobucket
Phil Whickham

Photobucket
Nick filming Dillon sleeping. Dillon got like 5 hours of sleep in like 3 days, I don't get how he lasted that long.

Photobucket
Zac at the bowl, peep Dillon in the background still sleeping.

Zac Archuleta
Zac back tail at Costa Mesa

Vance
Vance, stalfish. This kid is a beast.

Photobucket
Zac and the turds haha

Anyways, it was a good trip. Very fun. And I don't like AZ but I'll be updating this about once a week with pictures and stuff from Summer 09.

No comments:

Followers