Monday, September 21, 2009

Damn Good Fun

Last week was pretty eventful, not. I didn't do much last week, I think I slept half the time because I was catching up with sleep I lost in Cali from the week before, I went to bed at 8:30 one night. Anyways I didn't really do anything until Friday night, went to the KKSM bible study like usual and skated there till like midnight. Then on Saturday I went skating with Derrick, Andrew, Eric, Marcus, and like 8 other people, went all met up at this ledge spot in Gilbert, then we went to the Highland gap and almost everyone threw down, here are some photos...
Gustavo\
Gustavo is really good, he landed this tre flip like 4th try.
Derrick Lines
Derrick doing a switch flip.

After highland we went to Tumbleweed gap but it got dark fast so we didn't have time to do anything. And I stepped on a nail so it sucked more. Everyone was over skating after tumbleweed so I went to the warehouse for the Saturday night bible study then skated till like 11 then went home and edited photos then crashed.

Sunday was pretty fun. Derrick, Dustin and I went to downtown Phoenix and skated for a little bit.

Dustin Cutlip
Dustin did backlip on this rail like 5th try, he's a beast.

So thats really it. Umm, I have 3 more weeks of school left and then first quarter is done and Me and Eric Dutton are going to Cali for like 3 days to skate and we are going to Knott's Berry Farm, soo stoked for it!

No comments:

Followers