Monday, September 28, 2009

Dahhhh

So last week was pretty boring, didn't do that much. Pretty much just did the same thing every day. School, go home, do nothing, work or what ever and maybe skate. I didn't really do anything this weekend. Shot the football game on Friday night, skated the warehouse, chilled at my friends place and then went home. Saturday I skated Pecos in the morning, then went to the Dbacks game, then went to the warehouse. Sunday I went to El Mirage with Stephen and Sergio, and Eric and Lucky ended up meeting up with us there, shot a photo of Eric, after that Stephen, Sergio and I went to downtown PHX and mobbed around then I went home for a little then went to Church and that's really it.
Eric Hill
Eric Hill, back lip at the new El Mirage park. This park is sooo fun!!!

No comments:

Followers