Monday, September 7, 2009

Cali cali cali

So here's my weekly update for the week...Well this week went by pretty fast. My mom's sister and mom came to town so it was awesome getting to hang out with them. My grandma gave me $150 for clothes and stuff, so I bought a pair of shoes and then using the rest of money for stuff from RVCA so I'm pumped for that. Labor day Police force is insane, not only we're they trying to nail you for DUI's but for speeding to, I almost got caught in a speed trap but lucky I saw the cops so I watched my speed because I tend to not pay attention to my speed when i'm on the freeway haha. I didn't really shoot any photos this week or this weekend because I'm trying to chill out with the driving and stuff before I go to Cali on Wednesday for Crossroads and ASR. I'm really looking forward to this trip, I'm going with UBF and my friend Britt is coming along to so I know i'll finally be getting a lot of skate photos out there instead coming back with lifestyles and park photos haha. Here's a look at the weather I'll enjoying in SD... http://weather.msn.com/tenday.aspx?wealocations=wc:USCA0982&q=San+Diego%2c+CA+forecast:tenday ....
Oh yeah, on Saturday after ASR, Britt and I are going to go up to Newport to shred with Carney, Zac and them so that'll be fun.

Welp that's it.

Look for some daily updates from my Cali trip

No comments:

Followers