Monday, August 24, 2009

Sweep is gay

So there's this thing they do at my school called "sweep" and if your late to first hour, like if your not in your class the second the bell rings a security guard will send you to the cafeteria for you to sit and do nothing for the whole period, its one of the worst things ever because all you want to do is sleep but you can't. I went once last year and decided its much better just to go back home until 2nd hour, because sweep is an unexcused absent anyways. So today my sister wakes me up at like 7:15 and there's no way I could of picked Matt up then got to school in ten minutes, so now I'm home and I guess I'll give you a little update.

I got my new car last Sunday, its dope, I <3 it. Haha. Last week was pretty boring, I really didn't do jack, but I started night school, and it wasn't even that bad, and I have friends in my class so its cool I guess. Pretty much the highlight of the week was there was a KKSM demo in Payson, and Carney and Chris came to town for it. We shreded the KKSM warehouse Friday night, shot photos and stuff, real fun. Then Saturday was the demo, we spent pretty much the whole day in Payson. Caleb, Barbie, Tyler and I drove up there for it, it was pretty sick. Sunday I went skating with Marcus, Matt, Tommy, Tony and Simon. We went to the bump over hydrant gap thing and a hand rail, shot photos and got footy, it was a pretty good day.

Anyways that's all really that went down, sucky update, my brain isn't really working yet so most of this is blah type haha.

PHOTOZZZZ

Derrick Lines
Shot this last Sunday. Derrick, Switch backside nosegrind.

Matt Benally
Matty B, 50-50. This hubba is so hard to skate, I don't understand how people do it.

Anthony Carney
Carney is a beast, this is just a regular stalfish but he did so many gnarly tricks on this quarter pipe, Carney will shred your face off.

Marcus Carr
Marcus Carr, frontside flip.

Tony Christopher
Tony Christopher, yes the kid from the woodward show. He's lived in AZ for almost two years now I think, he's a beast.

Tony Christopher
Tony, back smith.
It was so hard to start skating this, it wasn't because the ground or anything but it was these little turds who kept on running around, so annoying!

Welp, that's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, sweep does suck. Never been though, like that day Matt didn't have his phone, so we chilled at J-Box...

Followers