Saturday, August 15, 2009

First Week Done

So the first week of my Senior year was pretty cool. I love all my classes. Non of them are dull and boring. The only thing that sucked was I have P.E. first hour so that means I get to run around and get all sweaty then I get to go to class feelin icky. It probably won't be that bad, I think the only reason why it sucked was because the AC wasn't really working in my classes so I never really got the chance to cool off. I like PE, its fun and it wakes me up in the morning. I'm really starting to like getting out at 11:33 every day. The first couple days I was kinda confused, I felt like I needed to go back, like the school day wasn't done for me, but I'm' getting used to it, its cool getting home around the time I used to wake up every day this summer haha.

So I guess I'll update you guys on a few things, I finally got a new car. It's a 2005 Mazada Tribute, my Dad is driving it to AZ from Utah has we speak, it was my grandparents car that they let me Uncle use and then they sold it to my dad.
Here's a picture
Photobucket

Other than that there's not that much going on, I'm going to ASR and Crossroads at Black Box trade show in San Diego in a few weeks, its going to be rad. I think I'm' going to Newport Beach for a day so I'm excited. I'm definitely going to get a crap load of Dough Boys for the ride home.


Now its the weekend, I'm probably just going to do what I usually do on a weekend, skate. Here's a few photos for you guys.

Stevie D
Stevie D is getting good folks, look at this front Salad, so steezy.

Derrick Lines
Derrick Lines getting some work done and throwing a nice Nollie Flip down Foothills 11. This was from earlier in the summer, I think this is going in AZ Steez for something but I'm not sure.

Dane Federer
Dane Federer. Back Smith. He did a better back smith later, but I like this one because the buttery sky.

No comments:

Followers