Sunday, August 9, 2009

Goodbye Summer 09

Yup. It's that time of the year again...school. I go back to school tomorrow. This summer has definitely been a good one. Made a couple California trips, went to Washington, made some new friends, lost some old ones, got old friends back, realized a lot of things and experienced a lot of new things. This blog is just to look back on some of the things I've done this summer. So lets do this.

Um I'll start with shooting with the UBF guys. I started skating with the UBF guys in like April, but didn't really shoot with them all the time until like late May, I started skating and shooting with Derrick, Eric and Andrew a lot, then I met Cody, Tommy and Dustin. So pretty much all summer I've been shooting photos of these guys and I'm really glad I met them because they are all amazing skaters and helped produce a lot of good photos. All summer we have been shooting for the UBF shop drop collage for AZ Steez, and my photo feature for AZ Steez. And that hasn't came out yet so I can't show you the photos, but I'll include those photos some where in this post.

I shot a lot of skateboarding over the summer, so here are some of my favorites that I'm not using for my Photo Feature and the UBF collage.

Andrew Crawford
Andrew, heelflip

Walker Otto
Walker, front shove

Matty B
Matty B, heelflip

AJ Taylor
AJ, revert thing

Andrew Crawford
Andrew, 5-0

Derrick Lines
Derrick, switch front crook

Vance
Vance, stalfish

Zac Archuleta
Zac, back tail




I've gone to Cali a few times this summer, really fun trips, it was fun spending time with friends that live out there and enjoying the nice weather to. For better blogs on the Cali trips, go father back into my blog and you'll see them. I went to Orcas Island this summer to, it was soo fun. Check my blog for that to.


That's really all I can cover right now since I already covered most of it.

I'm real excited for my last year of High School its going to be super fun and i'm sure life changing. I need to go to bed. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Followers