Sunday, January 25, 2009

Finally a good weekend

Ever since I got back from Cali, I've been feeling like crap, like I just was not doing good at all. I was definitely in the pits. But this week I started just getting over everything and focusing on God and not to let crap bother me and just have fun. What really made me feel better was looking forward to my birthday and Cali trip that's coming up in a couple weeks.

Anyways when the weekend came around I was feeling a lot better. After school Friday I picked up Dane, Zakzakzak and Britt then we went and picked up Davie from the Weigele's because he was in town and we went and met up with Mason, Tyler, Caleb, Derek and Miles at Chandler. It started raining right when we got there so we thought we would have to leave but it stopped. I wasn't really in a mood to skate so I just got my camera and took some pictures.

_MG_0020
Dane and Davie

_MG_0022
Britt and his friend

Britt
It was super bright out after the sun came out and I didn't think my flash were going to light up anything but they sort of lit Britt up.

Britt
5-0 fakie

Dane Federerererererererer
Dane learned crails on this.

I got bored and Zak was filming Caleb so I shot photos of Zak filming and in the process of that, same kid broke his jaw at the park and there was puddles of blood every where from it, it was awesome but not really.

_MG_0079
Zak and Caleb.


After the session, Me, Mason, Dane, Britt, Tyler and Davie went to BK then I went home and fell right asleep.


On Saturday I had to wake up at 8 to work so I could go to Downtown with Alex, Eric and Jon. Once I was done working I went to Eric's to help him put away xmas boxes, I got to chill up above Eric's garage haha it was pretty cool. We met up with Jon and Alex at Wendy's in dtown where some old lady asked Eric out. We went a seshed this parking garage for a little then we went to this wallride in Dtown. Jon was doing crazy high Bean Plants and the sky was awesome so I shot a few photos.

Jon Aglialoro
Prasie Jesus!! The sky is amazing!
The people that own this shop are really freaking nice, the shop is open and people are in there and there's one kid throwing him self up the wall and some chick (me) laying on the ground taking pictures and they don't even care. I met them when Twan was flaring this thing and their just awesome people.

Another angle of the Bean Plant
Jon Aglialoro

After the dtown sesh, Me and Eric went to the bible study at the Weigele's and pretty much chilled there for the rest of the night because we ended up watching eagle eye at like 11. I didn't end up getting home until 1:30 haha.

Now it's Sunday and I'm working then going to church.

Pretty fun weekend.

No comments:

Followers