Saturday, January 17, 2009

updateesss

Okay really I suck and always forget to update, but thanks to a friend who just reminded me i'll make a little update from the past couple weeks.



Monday Dec 8th because I can remember what happen that day haha. Um, the night before that Zac talked Britt into not going to school the next day to go skate, and he happen to talk me into the same thing. So Britt ended up staying at Zac's sunday night, then the next morning I went to school until 2nd period, then I drove to Zac's and we ended up going to get Lunch at this sick Mexican food place Zac took us to, after words we went to Union Hills park for awhile then I dropped Zac and Rachel off back at Zac's place then dropped off Britt and got back into Tempe by the time school got out, Then I picked up Dfed and went to Polestar so Dane could pick up some wheels and a board. Then we went to Chandler with Britt and Chris. After that me and Britt met up with Zac and Rachel at Tempe, then we went to Pecos and skated for a while. I can pretty much remember everything that happened that day because I went all over the PHX area, like Glendale. Downtown PHX, North PHX, EAST Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe, Auwattukke and Mesa. Haha.

Skated with Stevie, Zac, Britt, Rachel, and Sergio a lot that week because Zac didn't work his morning job anymore and him and Rachel moved that Sunday.

On Saturday (the 13th) we all decided to make one final Tucson trip before Zac and Rachel left, it was pretty fun, Zac, Rachel, Sergio, Eric O and me in my car then it was Caleb, Dane, Britt, Stephen and Nick in Caleb's car. Funny thing was is Me and Caleb both didn't drive the whole trip haha, Zac drove my car and Stephen, Nick and Dane drove Caleb's. Anyways, we got to Tucson around like 10ish I think I can't really remember. We stop at the Street Quarter for our first spot of the day, nothing really cool went down but Zac and Stephen found these full pipes down the street so we went over to them and they were almost perfect, soo fun. Eric, Britt and Caleb we're freaking killin them. After that we stopped at BK and got some grubbbb, went to Starr Skates chilled for a little then went to City Hall, skated there for a little, then we went to the Tucson 4 block which probably every trick that can be thrown down that gap has been thrown down. We were there for awhile, Zac got his trick then Caleb got his but not before Dane and Britt called the cops on us because they wanted to leave, but thank god Caleb got his trick and we left before the cops showed. Haha. I really don't think they called the cops. It was like 5 and the sun was setting and we had to get Rachel back to PHX so she could go to work, so Me, Zac, Britt, Eric and Rachel left while Stephen, Dane, Sergio, Nick and Caleb stayed a little bit longer in Tucson. So we stopped at In and Out in Marana then got back to Phx. So after we dropped Rachel off at work we went to Zac's hung out for a bit, then Me, Britt and Eric went to Tempe for a little before meeting up with everyone at Tempe Market Place, said goodbye to Zac, then I dropped off Britt and Eric then went home and went to bed since I didn't get any sleep the night before because I had a bunch and crap to do and I had to finish Zac and Rachel's going away cards which I should of took a picture of but I didn't oh well.

On Sunday (the 14th), Me, Britt and Eric O went and hung out with Rachel until she had to leave to catch a bus to get to Flag to take a train to Oregon. We all went and ate at the Good Egg in Downtown until like 2 then Rachel had to leave, so we said goodbye to her and left to Pecos. We all basically chilled until church, then after we went to get some food, hung out then I dropped everyone off and went home and crashed. It was a super fun weekend but kinda sucky at the same time because 2 good friends we're moving, but that's life.

The next week was really weird, part of me was looking forward to it because it was finals week and the beginning of Xmas break but the other part I wasn't looking forward to because December 17th was the one year anniversary of Alexis Franco's death and it just sucks remembering how someone that was soooo nice to people just wasn't around anymore. So the week was kinda fun but sucky you could say.

Friday (the 19th) was pretty fun, it was the first day of winter break. Me, Stephen, Sergio and Eric O went skating all day. Went to a few spots on the west side of PHX, then we headed over to the east side just in time for Eric to do a crazy trick over a crazy gap with a crazy sunset. After all the madness was done we shot some lifestyles then went to Pecos to end the day.

3197892639_3249c1ae1a_b
Epic Lifesytle photo by Stephen. (I cut my hair, my hair was wayy long then)

Pretty much the first part of winter break was fun, we skated a lot and made like 2 Tucson trips. Climbed "A" mountain 3 times. Once for Sunrise with Barbie and Eric O. Had a BBQ at my place and just chilled. Then 2nd half of my break was in Cali and I'll post another update with my whole trip in detail haha.

No comments:

Followers