Sunday, February 21, 2010

Rainy Saturday

I really like how Arizona is like Seattle right now, not really. Its been raining like twice a week for the last month. I don't even want to wash my car because I know its going to rain the day after i wash it. Anyways, it ending up raining Friday night/Saturday morning and I thought that Saturday was a no go for skating but it ending up clearing up a little bit and gave us enough time to go out and skate. We went out to that tall yellow flat bar I shot a photo of Andrew at so he could film it, after he got that we went out to the tree gap and Walker ended up getting a trick. After that it started raining again so we went home.

Walker Otto
Walker Otto, varial heel. When we were here these bums were fighting over a bike tire it was pretty funny.


Its almost spring break and I'm super hyped because I'm going to California with Andrew and Matt, its gonna be sick.

No comments:

Followers