Monday, February 15, 2010

MLK DAY and other stuff

So today, Andrew, AJ and I went out to downtown to skate this tree gap and some other spots. It was a Monday but we didn't get kicked out anywhere, it was nice. I love government holidays. Anyways, most of the spots we went to weren't photo spots or we didn't feel like staying there, but we did go to this tree gap and I shot a photo of Andrew.

Andrew Crawford
Andrew, Pop shove.
We are going back soon so he can do something better, we didn't have a filmer and Andrew rolled his ankle at the spot before so he kept it pretty easy.


Oh yeah, on Friday night Matt Benally's band played they're first show, here are some photos,

Matt
Matt

Danny
Danny

Christian
Christian

Matt
Matt again

BYR
The whole band.




And last but not least, I turned 18 on Saturday!!! I had a great birthday weekend!

No comments:

Followers