Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday sunday sunday

Today was pretty fun. I made plans with the Tempe park kids to go skate in Phoenix this week but I woke up this morning to a text from Mike T about going to Sk8 Asylum today because UBF got invited so I had a hard choice to make, but I didn't want to ditch the tempe kids so I decided to go with them.

We went out to Phoenix and made it out to 4 spots and 2 of them we got kicked out of, super lame. I guess there's this new law in downtown Phoenix where you can't skateboard at all between 7th street and 7th ave, and between Lincoln and Fillmore. We were going to skate this awesome tree gap but when we got there someone was already skating it, so we were waiting for the guy to get his trick but somebody called the cops so we got the boot before we even got to skate it. Oh and I got a ticket at brick 8, but I got to shoot some photos so it was still fun.

Jake
Jake, switch heel, brick 8

Chase_fakiepump
Chase, switch pump

IMG_0819
group picture

No comments:

Followers