Sunday, January 10, 2010

I no longer have wisdom teeth

and I have coral in my mouth, yes coral like the stuff in the ocean, I guess they can make fake bone outta it. So yeah, I got two wisdom teeth pulled and two "bone graphings" done, it where they give you fake bone for implants if you don't have enough bone for strong implants. And all I got to say is, the hype of getting your wisdom teeth pulled is a joke! I didn't feel any pain from my wisdom teeth extraction, it was all from the fake bone and I barely felt that, but probably because I was on vicodin and eating soft food for the past 4 days.

Anyways! I stopped taking the vicodin yesterday, so I was able to go out and actually do something today. Andrew and I met up with Zak, Caleb and Eric O. Here are some photoz.

AndrewCrawford_backheel
Andrew Crawford
Back heel, no land, he wants to go back

Andrew Crawford
Some sick spot thats right by my house that Caleb took us to.
Andrew Crawford, heelflip

No comments:

Followers