Friday, May 15, 2009

Almost done

Summer is fast approaching for me. I two regular school days left and two Final test days. All I can say about this last school year was how fast and how fun it was. It was really the first year I acted myself in all my classes, I put myself out there instead of being the one who doesn't talk. I experienced a lot of life changing things this year. My favorite class this year has definitely been yearbook, I've been on the yearbook staff every since freshman year but this was the first year I was in advanced yearbook, instead if going on to be an adv. staffer I took photojournlism in 10th grade to become a photographer, I was a year behind everyone that was in my beg class but it sure didn't feel that way this year. Now that this year is over and all my Senior friends are moving on to College it scares me to think how a year from now i'll be the one who's moving on, its scary to think about but i'm really pshyed to become a Senior, finally.

Anyways, this week has been real easy. Shot some photos.
Randen
Chief's truck
Caleb Schrank
Caleb Schrank
Caleb Schrank
Enjoy!!!

This summer is going to be awesome, three long Cali trips and Washington. Can't wait.

No comments:

Followers