Monday, April 13, 2009

5 more weeks

Summer is just around the corner. I can smell it. Its coming quick, in yearbook we are making the end of the year slide show already, Prom is on Saturday and I'm already doing Senior stuff for next year. Crazy on how fast this year has gone by.

Anyways, I've been pretty busy these past couple weeks, having my friends come in town a couple times and just been real busy and now i'm starting to chill for a few weeks before summer starts.

Last week or two weeks ago, i don't remember, anyways, Zac and Chris were in town for the PHXAM, Chris wasn't skating it but Zac was. So pretty much all last week I was hanging with them.

The PHXAM was fun, Me, Rachel, Stevie, Ninette, Britt and Sergio went the first day, Zac didn't do to well but at least he was there and made an appearance. After Zac's second run we left with some of the Ergo and Untitled guys and skated a few spots then went to the warehouse and called it a day. Sunday was pretty fun as well, we didn't end up going to the last day of the PHXAM, instead Me, Stephen, Rachel, Zac and Chris went skating. It was pretty fun, ended up having a broken tail light thanks to Zac and an orange. Later that night we chilled at the Weigele's and went to In and Out and I didn't end up getting home until like 1am.

Last weekend we had a three day weekend because of Good Friday, so on Thursday night I went skating with Matt and my friend Andrew, he's an AJ local, and he kills it, he rides for UBF.

Andrew Crawford
Back lip

Andrew is such a beast he front shoved the big Emerald Center sign.

Andrew Crawford

It rained this weekend and I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty nice. Pretty much just chilled with everyone this weekend. Pretty fun.

Also, I got a new hair cut last week. I like it a lot.


Welp, that's about it.

No comments:

Followers