Sunday, April 26, 2009

3 more weeks.

I have 3 and 1/2 more weeks of school left. We don't do anything expect party and take finals during the last half week of school so it doesn't count. This also means I have 4 weeks to save up for my first California trip of the summer, which means I have to work a lot. Anyways, this week was pretty chill, skated Pecos a couple times during the week. Found out that I can get closer to fakie heels than regular ones, and its not fun when to get hit in the face with your board because you can't kickflip right. Haha.


I went to Tucson on Saturday with my friend Andrew and we met up with Eric Hill and some other guys. Shot a lot of photos and they turned out pretty good. I'm pretty psyched that I'm starting to shoot with a lot of good people. I'm starting to notice how my photography is progressing.

Here are the photos from Tucson

Eric Hill
Eric Hill, tailslide

Derrick Lines
Derrick Lines, switch flip

Derrick Lines
Derrick, tre flip.


enjoy!

No comments:

Followers