Monday, September 6, 2010

This weekend

DustinCutlip_frontfeeble_scottsdalerail
Dustin Cutlip
front feeble

AndrewCrawford_treflip
Andrew Crawford
tre flip
He doesn't like the catch so we are re shooting sometime soon.

Paige1
Life of a college student, Paige.
I have this photo assignment for school and I shot some story portraits of Paige and her sister named it, life of a college student, we had krispy kreme's, cigs, cup of noddles, and some beer in the photos. We took out the beer for this one though just in case haha.


Didn't go out skating a lot this weekend. My friend was in town from Washington visiting some friends so i chilled with them one day, went skating for a little bit, chilled with some people and went bowling with my mom and sister. It was a pretty good weekend if you ask me. I can't freaking wait till it cools down.

No comments:

Followers