Monday, July 26, 2010

Los Angelessssss

So I was in Washington since the beginning of July and wasn't skating so I didn't have really anything to put up on here so thats why you haven't really seen an update for awhile. Anyways, I went out to LA this weekend with UBF to finish filming for the video thats dropping sooner than you think. It was a fun trip, very very productive. Met some new people. And I even got to skate with Omar Hassan at Costa Mesa park too.

Here are most of the photos I took this trip, enjoy.


DAY 1:
DustinCutlip_frontsalad
Dustin Cutlip, front salad to drop to hill bomb

MikeTyler_Hardflip
Mike Tyler, hardflip.

I shot a sequence of Dustin this day but I haven't edited it yet. I'll edit this post with it once I do that. Haha


DAY 2:
JarradNelson_ollieoverrail
Jarrad Nelson, ollie over rail to flat.

DustinCutlip_ollieoverrail
Dustin Cutlip
Ollie into the bank.

DustinCutlip_allyoopfront180
Dustin Cutlip
Ally opp front 180 over the rail.

JarradNelson_front180_laschool
Jarrad Nelson, front 180

DustinCutlip_hugeollie
Dustin Cutlip, huge ollie. He ollied over the rail to the other side of the stairs into the bank.

Kyle_switchboard
Kyle Adams
switch boardslide

Travis_nolliebacklip
Travis Wilson, nollie back lip

Travis_nolliecrook
Travis Wilson, nollie crook


DAY 3:
DerrickLines_ollie
Derrick Lines, ollie, downtown LA.


This trip was really fun. Thanks to Lisa and Mike for making this trip happen. Super fun! UBF ALL DAY!

No comments:

Followers