Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 5

Yesterday was the last day of our California trip. We left around 6:30pm and didn't get home till later and I was super tired so I went to bed right when I got home so I couldn't update this.

We ended up staying in HB for the day because there was a couple spots we wanted to go to. We went to Seabreeze again for Matt to get a trick but he ended up getting the worst shiner ever so we left that spot with nothing. Then we went to this bump to hydrant for Andrew to get a few tricks. I didn't shoot photos there because I was filming and it isn't really a good photo spot. After that we met up with Sean and went to some beach spots. Sean got a trick on the yellow bump to rail and we were going to go to the ledge on the beach but got the boot 5 mintues into the session. After that we went to the Sea Hawks high school sets/rails for the last spot of the trip for Andrew so he could get a banger and oh did he get it. I didn't set up for a photo because it was pretty much right after school got out and we didn't want to make it obvious that we were skating the rail, plus I think its time one of Andrew's tricks doesn't get leaked because of photos haha. The drive back was probably one of the funniest drives ever too haha.


SeanC_backcrook_HByellowrail
Sean
back crook

Overall it was a very productive trip. Andrew got footy ever day, even Matt got a few clips. And I got to shoot photos ever day of the trip. The motel 6 we stayed at was awesome, our chill spot at the motel will ever be forgotten. This was probably one of the funnest California trips i've been on since last spring break. Now its back to regular Arizona life. But I have a pretty busy few weeks coming up with my yearbook trip to Portland, Graduation, Sk8 Asylum "grand opening" weekend, PHXAM and Tucson trips. So look for some pretty cool updates coming up.

No comments:

Followers