Monday, October 26, 2009

Good weekend

The weekend started out on Friday night, I went to the Corona game at Basha and it was gnarly, there was a fight between Corona fans and Basha fans, and we (corona) won both the game and the fight haha, my car got keyed after the game though. After the game I went to the warehouse then went over to one of my friends house and kicked it.
Saturday I went skating with Derrick, Cody, Dan, Eric, Gustavo, Steve, Ethan, Bryan and Nick Fiorini. It was pretty cool, shot a few photos of Gustavo and Nick to. Then I went home and chilled for rest of the night.
Sunday I just hung out at home and worked then went to my school to film a Lip Dub we did for the bonfire, it was fun.
So overall it was a pretty sick weekend. Now it the beginning of the week and it should be a fun week, my school's bonfire is tonight and Friday morning Stevie, Nick, Caleb and I are going to Cali for Zac and Chris's pro party!

Here's photos from this weekend

Nick Fiorini
Nick Fiorini
Switch flip

Nick Fiorini
Nick Fiorini
Front feeble

Gustavo-crook
Gustavo Orzoco
Crooks

No comments:

Followers