Sunday, March 8, 2009

Random Weekend. Spring Break blog 1.

Yeah, I think the title explains it all, this weekend was random. This is how.

My weekend and spring break started on Friday at 8am because I left school early, I didn't want to watch freaking 6 movies in all my classes. So I went home and slept till about noon, then I picked Eric Justice up at target and taxi'd him around. Then I went home and worked. Until around 2:30 where the randomness began. Dane calls around 2:30 and asks me if I wanted to go with him when he gets a tat and he wanted me to call Zac and see who he went to when he lived out here. So I call him and find out that him, Chris, Eggy and their friend Dylan are like three hours outside of Phoenix, even more random. So I was pretty surprised and excited to see the homies, so I worked for about two more hours until about 6 and then went to Pecos until around 7:30ish. Then I met up with Zac, Chris, Eggy, Dylan, Lizzie, Hannah, Jackie, Miley, and Ninettie at First Friday. Everyone seemed really psyched to see each other so it was really cool, hung out there for a little. Then around 10:30 we left and I went to the Weigele's and met up with Dane, Eric and Caleb. Chilled there until around midnight, then I went home and crashed. So Friday was probably one of the most random days of my life, but it was really cool to see everyone.

Saturday was a fun filled day.
First I went to visit Zac while he was getting a 4 1/2 hour tattoo done. Dylan and Ninette were there to.

Zac
Zac in the middle of getting color on the left arm

Zac
Finished right arm.

About half way though the color of the tat, I left and went with Chris, Stephen, Britt, Nick, Hannah, Jackie and Dylan and went to a spot for a little bit. After that, I dropped Stephen, Nick, and Britt off then picked up Matty B and we went to the Weigele's for the bible study. After the study we hung out for awhile.

Zac
Zac's finished product.

Zac
Right arm

Zac
Left arm

Dane
Dane got a new tat to.

Around 9:30ish we went over to this guy named Caleb's house for the guys to get more tat's lol.


Zac
Zac round two.

Zac

Zac

Dylan, Chris and Eggy all got tat's to but Me, Dane and Matt left because we were all dead tired lol.

Fun day and night. The sound of a tattoo gun is soothing i'm not gonna lie lol.

Sunday was a pretty chill day, slept in, then picked my Dad up from the airport then went to Freedom with Eric D, Matt and Dane and got a new deck for Cali. Skated, then went to church. After church we decided since it was spring break that we wanted to go skate more, so we went to the Mortuary ledge.

Eric Justice
Dutton
Front Tail.

That pretty much, closed the night.

Monday and Tuesday we're just chill days, got my car ready for Cali and just chilled.

No comments:

Followers